What We Do
What We Do
With a focus on DoD, VA, and other federal and state agency and command planning, infrastructure and environment missions and requirements, our reputation is based on the ability to bring the right resources to the project and get the job done on time and on budget. We are proud of our unique role and responsibility supporting clients and we feel we provide the following advantages:
- Experienced program managers, project managers, and professionals with an understanding of federal agency infrastructure and environmental requirements;
- Significant experience working with federal agencies across all disciplines involved in infrastructure and environment;
- Nationwide management and implementation experience for geographically diverse, multiple-location, or remote projects;
- A wide range of contract vehicles;
- Some of the lowest costs in the industry; and
- A 15 year history of satisfied customers and exceptional performance ratings.
Our headquarters office in Phoenix, Arizona provides the majority of business functions and quality control. All products undergo extensive, formalized quality assurance and production through the Phoenix office.
To better support our regional clients, we have Regional Support Locations and personnel in California, Florida, Indiana, Nebraska, Virginia and Southern Arizona that provide quick mobilization and prompt on-site customer and project support.